We believe that all students have a right to a safe, secure, and healthy school environment. Our school, with support from the district and school communities, is committed to promoting an atmosphere of mutual respect, tolerance, and acceptance.
Bullying Prevention and Student Behavior Intervention Activities
Prevention and Awareness Raising Strategies
- How and when to tell - “See something, say something.”
Intervention and Support Strategies
- Advisory class meets quarterly to discuss strategies.
- TWHS ASB bullying assembly
- “See something, say something,” reinforced on daily announcements.
- SPRIGEO online reporting system is in place
- Student report to adult